Thursday, May 6, 2010

Selected in LA

It's been very busy, especially since my computer died last week, which added a whole other layer of busy to my to-do pile. That explains why I never sent out this invite to a show I'm super excited to be in at the Korean Cultural Center in LA. (I also figured that most of you are in NY.) I'm getting an award of distinction and this show was curated by some top notch folks:
Christine Y. Kim, Associate Curator, Contemporary Los Angeles County Museum
David Pagel,Associate Professor of Art Theory & History at Claremont Graduate University and Art Critic for the Los Angeles Times
Alma Ruiz,Curator of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles.

Here's the info:


I fly out tonight so for those of you in LA, see you tomorrow! Also a big fat thanks to Heeseon for coordinating the whole thing.

No comments: