Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Eat














I spent the first part of Halloween at the Jackson Heights Halloween Parade watching all the kids walk down 37th Ave. in the cutest costumes. Some of their parents were quite creative as well. The second part of the day was spent in Elmhurst going from restaurant to restaurant for Trick or Eat. It was a brilliant event organized by Jeffrey Tastes. It was a fun event and I got to try some places that I have not been to and would definitely go back to again for a full meal. Elmhurst is a gem in the rough for great food in New York City.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for coming!

Rona Chang said...

Hey Jeff, thanks for the opportunity and am glad to meet in person. Feel free to use the photos if you need to but to be honest, I was very busy concentrating on the food and forgot to pick up my camera for half of the good stuff.