Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello Sun

I spent part of the weekend editing down The Stories from This Chinese Life on the site after talking to several smart friends about how I should present such a broad project. Their advice? Less is more for the website.

I also added some images from Breathing In which has never made an appearance on previous versions of the site because it looked too different, and in my mind, a separate project. Breathing In and Ann (my late collaborator) are both near and dear to me so why not share it? I'd love to bring it to a larger audience at some point so that's still a goal.

The editing work is ongoing, but that's my job. And I'm happy to be thinking about such things.

Today I'm heading down to Florida, where I met Ann and my husband Ross nearly six years ago. After such a dark winter, Ross and I are looking forward to meeting each other there, some sun, and seeing our sweet family from London, CA, and PA. Fun times coming up. Catch you later.

No comments: