Thursday, November 29, 2007

A little bit framing

The long weekend was perfect for getting some organizing done. I finally framed some loose prints that were sitting on my desk. I had a dream about this poster for PAS/CAL that my friend Sean designed for the band. He gave me a copy when I hung out with him & Annie during Atlantic Antic in Brooklyn a while back.



I also framed Domingo's contact sheet trytich of Daytona Lagoon that he made when we were together in Florida. It's now proudly sitting on the top of my shelf to the left. Domingo is being featured in Foam Magazine this month. Check it out!



I was in the middle of framing my Keep Calm poster when I cut my finger on the edge of the glass. I then broke the glass twenty minutes later. I finally just got another piece of plexi to replace it. It's now framed and waiting to be hung.

No comments: