Sorry for being an absentee for such a long while! I went off to Houston for fotofest which was great and busy but the second I got home, I fell ill! I was in bed for over a week and still have a bit of a nagging cough but definitely much better than what it was like last week. Over the weekend I started thinking about all of the feedback on the Moving Forward, Standing Still series I brought with me and started rearranging the images and playing with the editing. I basically gave myself a headache! There is more work to be done on the series, and the editing as well. One other thing that I started to dig up again was the Water Management images I started years ago but kind of left hanging because I had worked on it for so long. So here's a photo that I took in Cambodia to remind myself to find those missing negs that should go up on the site!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Water issues
Sorry for being an absentee for such a long while! I went off to Houston for fotofest which was great and busy but the second I got home, I fell ill! I was in bed for over a week and still have a bit of a nagging cough but definitely much better than what it was like last week. Over the weekend I started thinking about all of the feedback on the Moving Forward, Standing Still series I brought with me and started rearranging the images and playing with the editing. I basically gave myself a headache! There is more work to be done on the series, and the editing as well. One other thing that I started to dig up again was the Water Management images I started years ago but kind of left hanging because I had worked on it for so long. So here's a photo that I took in Cambodia to remind myself to find those missing negs that should go up on the site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome back and I love this image--plus I think it is such an important topic! I am all for you digging this series back up!
Thanks for the encouragement. I spent years and years on this project and realized that I have not even scanned all of the images yet, nor can I find the most important negative of all!!! Lots of work to do!
Post a Comment