Thursday, February 14, 2013

Easy Listening

The Old Tokaido by Patrick Carey
It's been a couple of months since I've had the attention span to read. My subway rides were always the best time to get lots of dedicated reading time in. Now that I don't have subway rides, I listen to podcasts as I walk Clyde or while I'm working. Ross and I are always on the lookout for new ones. Recently, he turned me on to the True Story Podcast, which is pretty similar to a constant fav, The Moth.

Here's my top 5:
Fresh Air
This American Life
The Moth
America's Test Kitchen (another new fav!)
Story Corp

I also listen to Jillian Michaels, Alec BalwinRick Steves (the PBS money belt travel guy!), After The Jump (from Design*Sponge), Radiolab, and 99% Invisible.

This list is probably very similar to yours, but if I'm missing something great, please share it with me!

I'm really excited for this book on the Tokaido and plan to dedicate some time to it. I'm also looking forward to getting some subway reading time in soon!

No comments: