Progress on the swatch portraits. I don't think I bought enough embroidery hoops to cover the wall. I will try and pick up some more soon and when I'm all done, I will show you the finished wall.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Purl loot
This is my loot from Purl. I picked up some of their fabric bundles and quarter and half yards for the project and some for gifting.

Progress on the swatch portraits. I don't think I bought enough embroidery hoops to cover the wall. I will try and pick up some more soon and when I'm all done, I will show you the finished wall.

Progress on the swatch portraits. I don't think I bought enough embroidery hoops to cover the wall. I will try and pick up some more soon and when I'm all done, I will show you the finished wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment