On the way up to the house on Thursday, we stopped by Mitsuwa, a Japanese supermarket complex in Edgewater, NJ. We usually grab some dinner at Whole Foods but we decided on Mitsuwa since I haven't been in a long while. I had a huge pork cutlet platter that was very impressive looking but not so good. The cutlet wasn't hot enough. And if you can believe it, I actually was still really hungry afterwards. We went into the market section and I grabbed a spicy California salad roll with 8 pieces for $3! What a bargain! It was really good, the pieces were sizeable and I was no longer starving.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Mitsuwa
On the way up to the house on Thursday, we stopped by Mitsuwa, a Japanese supermarket complex in Edgewater, NJ. We usually grab some dinner at Whole Foods but we decided on Mitsuwa since I haven't been in a long while. I had a huge pork cutlet platter that was very impressive looking but not so good. The cutlet wasn't hot enough. And if you can believe it, I actually was still really hungry afterwards. We went into the market section and I grabbed a spicy California salad roll with 8 pieces for $3! What a bargain! It was really good, the pieces were sizeable and I was no longer starving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment