Surfing the new Apartment Therapy: green home this morning came up with two good alternatives to look into. There a link to Lowimpactliving.com where I spotted this tankless hot water heater that we might just be able to use at the house in Pond Eddy. Our utility bills are sky high and we actually have two hot water heaters, one of which is dead- both take up a ton of space. The house used to be a humble little B&B so that's why we have two hot water heaters. The other little thing that looked like a pretty good idea is the Solio- "the Universal "Hybrid" Charger is powerful enough to charge all of your handheld electronic products at home or on the move, anywhere under the sun." This is a good idea especially for those who go off the beaten track. I was thinking that it might come in handy for those hikes I was thinking of in Peru- it turns out that the featured user on the site used his in Choquequirao, Peru.
(images from low impact living and Solio)
No comments:
Post a Comment