Sometimes the internet just amazes me. My friend Liu just told me that he read about my work on a Chinese photo blog last night. He sent the link and indeed they wrote quite a bit about me and this photo taken in the Forbidden City in 2006.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i had the same shot there in 2006. cuz you can only saw that fake mutual covering the palace at that time. i forgot when you were there and because i lived right next to the forbidden city, maybe we passed each other before...but we didn't know each other. i jogged around the "city" every morning.
how are you doing?
Congrats on the blog post. I love the new images from your recent trip.
congrats and when will there be new posts! I miss your blog! Looking forward to seeing you new pics from your trips :)
Thanks gals. I'll be up and running sometime this week.
Post a Comment