Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ask me & sidebar updates (help needed)

Nina created this badge based on Liz Kuball's original. Nina's Community Building post explains what it means. Because I host this blog on my own server, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to put this badge in the side bar. If you happen to know how, email me the code!



And while I was rummaging around blogger, trying to figure out how to put the badge on my sidebar, I went ahead and updated my blogroll to include more fav design blogs- Jeana Sohn, Fine Little Day, Lena Corwin, and added Hee Jin Kang's photoblog and website.

3 comments:

nina corvallo said...

maybe Maria & Mel could help.

Anonymous said...

rona, i just sent you an email with (bad) instructions that probably only work for wordpress. good luck though! heejin.

Rona Chang said...

I figured it out by looking at yvestown's html. If anyone wants the code here leave me comment or email me. Blogger's not letting me enter it here. I'm happy to share though.