Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sweet

©Hidemi Takagi
© Kevin C. Downs

These last couple of months in NY has been lots of catching up with old friends, eating lots of my favorite foods, seeing art, and some nice walking around. Three photographer friends took my portrait recently- wow! I almost felt like the most popular photographer around for a short spell. I've also had the opportunity to meet and talk to new people. One of the sweetest souls I met recently was photographer Abigail Smithson. She asked me out to tea and we spent hours talking about photography, travel and life. Much of it is on her blog The Photographer Discloses. It's very much in conversation format so it's not too formal sounding and I like that. I also like the thoughtful title she gave the conversation North, South, East, and Queens.


No comments: